jetStamp 990 handheld inkjet Coder
Do you need a a simple and effective handheld inkjet coder? In that case, the jetStamp 990 suits printing 1 or 2 lines in a 3mm font size and covers a big range of possible applications.
The jetStamp 990 is a small, compact Handheld Inkjet that prints 1 or 2 lines of letters or numbers on a wide variety of products, including bottles, jars, cartons and pouches.
Operation is very simple. First, you program the code using the PCSet software. Next, upload to the printer via bluetooth or USB cable and once uploaded,the desired code and hold the unit in place. To finish, just press the inbuilt “print” button in the handle and the printer will code the product.
- Text, number, auto-date, auto-time and serial-number in a one or two-line configuration
- Adjustable character widths, max. 20 characters per line, max. print width 42 mm
- Simple menu selections with the user friendly LCD-display
- 25 messages stored in the stamp memory
- Custom texts or special functions can be stored
- Quickly adaptable to the changing demands of workplace organisation
How does the handheld inkjet coder work?
- First, create your message on a computer and download it to the hand held ink jet coder.
- Position the handheld stamp and press the trigger in the handle
- The mark is printed, with serial numbers incremented, times and dates updated.
What products can be printed?